Suteki Himitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suteki Himitsu

If you like anything about anime or manga, then please join...we won´t bite you.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Movie 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaminari
Admin
Kaminari

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Naruto Movie 2 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Movie 2   Naruto Movie 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:30 pm

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sakura are on a mission to return a lost pet to another village. On their way, they are assaulted by a squad led by Temjin. During the fierce battle, the team is separated. Naruto fights ferociously against Temjin, a mysterious knight who possesses an even more mysterious power.
Shikamaru, who is left alone during the battle, discovers a large mobile fortress. In order to investigate the situation, he sneaks into the fortress alone.

Meanwhile, an invading army from across the sea gets into a fight with the Sand ninjas; but what is their motive? Naruto and the gang must now protect a wandering tribe who guard an ancient secret, engage in fast paced ninja action and keep up with their usual silly antics, ultimately leading to a dramatic conclusion where, once again, the old adage is proven true: "Never trust a man in a moving castle."

Naruto Movie 2 Narutomovie21dg9 Naruto Movie 2 Narutomovie22tn3
Naruto Movie 2 Narutomovie24uk3 Naruto Movie 2 Narutomovie25it7
Naruto Movie 2 Narutomovie26de2

Have anyone seen it? And how do you like it?

I think this movie was great. And it is my favorite from all Naruto Movies, what have been made.
Back to top Go down
http://bs.eliit.com

Naruto Movie 2
Page 1 of 1