Suteki Himitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suteki Himitsu

If you like anything about anime or manga, then please join...we won´t bite you.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaminari
Admin
Kaminari

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. Empty
PostSubject: Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.   Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:36 pm

Which anime series did you actually enjoy watching even though you originally thought you were not going to like it.

Mine were:
Ouran High school Host Club- i just tought it is really boring, when i read about this. But one day i was really bored, so i tought i will give it a try. And now, i just love this anime Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. 91069

Prince of Tennis- i tought, that anime related with sport are boring, but to my suprise, i think this anime is great.
Back to top Go down
http://bs.eliit.com
arsam

arsam

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.   Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:01 am

Naruto(i thought so coz i actually watched the 90th episode first....The series seemed too confusing coz of that)but now it has become one of my favourite all time anime

Full metal alchemist(it seemed kinda childish)but it was actually quite good when i started watching =D
Back to top Go down
wakka9876

wakka9876

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.   Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:38 am

Mai-Otome, i watched Mai-HiME and thought it was rubbish and thought this was gonna be the same but it ruled

Akira, it seemed too old but i got it for x-mas and watched it and it was awesome, I want his bike
Back to top Go down
http://QAC.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.   Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime you enjoyed, but thought you would hate.
Page 1 of 1