Suteki Himitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suteki Himitsu

If you like anything about anime or manga, then please join...we won´t bite you.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaminari
Admin
Kaminari

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? Empty
PostSubject: Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be?   Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:34 pm

http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeofwritershouldyoubequiz/

My result:
You Should Be a Film Writer
Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? Film
You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!
Back to top Go down
http://bs.eliit.com
Sarenatha
Admin
Sarenatha

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be?   Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Mines the same
You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

just that i would prefere my friends reading the story -im not a big screen person Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? 480473 Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be? 97745
Back to top Go down

Quiz: What Type of Writer Should You Be?
Page 1 of 1